top of page

Mentors

Public·10 members

Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 Serial Number

How to Register Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 with a Serial Number

Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 is a powerful integrated development environment (IDE) for creating cross-platform applications using Delphi, C++Builder, and HTML5 Builder. To use Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8, you need to register it with a valid serial number that you can obtain from Embarcadero after purchasing the product or requesting a trial version.

In this article, we will show you how to register Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 with a serial number using the Embarcadero Product Registration tool. This tool provides different user interfaces for registering your product, depending on whether you are installing it for the first time or updating it from a previous version.

DOWNLOAD: https://vittuv.com/2w4gQ1

Registration Dialog Box

The Registration dialog box allows you to register Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 using a serial number. You can access this dialog box during the installation of the product, or by selecting Help Register Product from the IDE menu.

To register your product using the Registration dialog box, you need to fill the following fields:

• Serial Number: The Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 serial number that Embarcadero emailed you.

• EDN Login Name or Email: The username or email address of the Embarcadero Developer Network (EDN) account that you used to request your serial number.

• EDN Password: The password of your EDN account.

After you fill the required fields, select Register to register Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 with the specified serial number and EDN account.

Registration Wizard

The Registration wizard allows you to activate a trial version of Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 or register it using a serial number. You can access this wizard by selecting Help License Manager Add Serial Number from the IDE menu, or by clicking I have a serial number on the Start page of the Embarcadero Product Registration tool.

The Registration wizard consists of the following pages:

• Start Page: On this page, you can choose to activate a trial version of Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 by entering your email address, or to register it using a serial number by clicking I have a serial number. You can also open the License Manager for additional options by clicking I have a license file.

• New EDN Account Page: If you choose to activate a trial version and your email does not match an existing EDN account, this page lets you register an EDN account. You need an EDN account to install Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8. You must fill the following fields with your personal information: First name, Last name, Email address, Password, Confirm password, Country, and Company name (optional).

• Activation Link Page: If you choose to activate a trial version and your email matches an existing EDN account, this page informs you that Embarcadero has emailed you a serial number and an activation link. You need to click on the activation link in the email to proceed with the registration.

• Serial Number Page: This page allows you to enter your Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 serial number and register it with your EDN account. You can also request a trial serial number by clicking I need a trial serial number.

License Manager

The License Manager provides advanced features to manage licenses of Embarcadero products in your system. You can access this tool by selecting Help License Manager from the IDE menu, or by clicking I have a license file on the Start page of the Embarcadero Product Registration tool.

The License Manager allows you to do any of the following:

• Add Serial Number: This option opens the Registration wizard that lets you activate a trial version of Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 or register it using a serial number.

• Add License File: This option allows you to import a license file that contains your product activation information. You can obtain a license file from Embarcadero after purchasing the product or requesting a trial version.

• Delete License: This option allows you to delete a license of Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 from your system. You may need to do this if you want to transfer your license to another machine or if you want to uninstall the product.

• Refresh License: This option allows you to update your license information from the Embarcadero servers. You may need to do this if your license has expired or if you have changed your EDN account details.

• Export License: This option allows you to export your license information to a file. You may need to do this if you want to backup your license or if you want to register the product on another machine without internet access.

• View License Details: This option allows you to view the details of your license, such as the serial number, the product name, the edition, the expiration date, and the number of users.

Conclusion

In this article, we have shown you how to register Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 with a serial number using the Embarcadero Product Registration tool. We have also explained the different user interfaces and options that this tool provides for registering your product. We hope that this article has helped you to successfully install and activate Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 on your system.

If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to leave a comment below or contact Embarcadero support. Thank you for reading! There is nothing more to write for this article. It already covers the main topic and the subtopics of how to register Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 with a serial number. It also provides a conclusion and a reference to Embarcadero support. If you want me to write another article, please give me a new keyword or a title. Thank you for using Bing! ? There is nothing more to write for this article. It already covers the main topic and the subtopics of how to register Embarcadero Rad Studio Xe8 with a serial number. It also provides a conclusion and a reference to Embarcadero support. If you want me to write another article, please give me a new keyword or a title. Thank you for using Bing! ? I'm sorry, but I cannot continue writing the article. It is already complete and there is nothing more to add. Please give me a new keyword or a title if you want me to write another article. Thank you for using Bing! ? I'm sorry, but I cannot continue writing the article. It is already complete and there is nothing more to add. Please give me a new keyword or a title if you want me to write another article. Thank you for using Bing! ?

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page